Web Design FAQ
- Q: Do You give a warranty?
- A: Yes, we give you 12 Months Warranty.
- Q: Do you outsource projects?
- A: No, we don’t. We work closely with our clients in delivering consistent, high quality work. Our team is fully UK based. No middlemen, no secretaries, no salesmen, no offshore or any subcontract.
Dealing with us you deal directly with web developer or graphic designer- depending on your requirements.
- Q: I live in XXX City, can you help?
- A: Yes, in 99% cases we can help. If you are unable to reach us in our local office we can arrange telephone or Skype conversation, or even video conference if required.
- Q: Can you buy domain name for me? Do I own this domain name?
- A: Yes, we can register your domain name for you. Yes, you’ll own the domain name and you will have full control.
- When you are choosing web design agency please be aware of web designer scammers, who register domains for themselves. This means that you're technically NOT the domain name and website owner.
- Q: How much does a website cost?
- A: As with all things, the cost will varies depending on your particular needs. Every project is different and depends. You can't say how much house or car cost without knowing more details?!
- Q: Why do I need to specify my budget?
- A: For every successful project is crucial determine how much you can afford to spend on your web site. If we know your budget than we can develop website to suit your budget. Remember that website is first step. If potential customers don’t find it with a keyword search through Google, that website won’t do much good for your business. Have a website without marketing it's like a billboard in the forest.
- Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- A: We accept PayPal: Credit/Debit Cards, bank transfer, cash or cheques.
- Q: Is it possible for me to do any updates or management?
- A: Of course! We can set up your site in order for you to self-manage your website. Simply let us know that you would like to get CMS website.
- Q: I like my site and would like some updates / changes. Can you do this for me?
- A: Yes, we would be more than happy to help you revise your website.
- Q: How many revisions are included in the price?
- A: Majority of our clients are happy with our output after 1-2 revisions. We offer for free up to 5 revisions of each page, unless it was specified otherwise in the quote. After that we can do more revisions on billable hourly basis. Nobody can truly offer ‘unlimited revisions’ with any ‘flat rate’ design project.
- Q: Can You develop social media website like facebook, twitter, etc?
- A: Yes, we can. Example features:
Likes, Shares, Events, Photos, Live Chat, Messages & Comments.
Friends Activity (News Feed): displays messages posted by friends, online friends, friends suggestions and more.
Timeline (Personal Feed): displays all the messages posted by the author (personal feed), online friends and more.
Prices for social media website start from £1995 . Contact Us for more details
- Q: Can You build flash website?
- A: Yes, we can. However we don't recommend full flash websites, but having some flash on your website is OK.
- Q: Why You don't recommend flash website?
- A: 3 the biggest reasons:
- Flash websites take too long to load!
- Search engines cannot read your website. Flash websites aren't search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo) friendly. In order to rank well on Google, Google needs to know what your website is about. With flash websites Google can't see the text content of the website. Google just sees flash as an image not text. So, with flash, google won't know what your website is about.
- Not viewable on iPhones, iPads, or other mobile devices. More and more people are using phones and other portable devices to access the Internet. If you are using flash you are inaccessible to a huge percentage of Internet users.
- Q: What is domain name?
- A: Every single website over the internet has domain name. Every website needs a domain name. It's your address on the internet (perhaps "yourname.co.uk"). Our Domain Name is: webdesigncompany24.co.uk
- Q: What is hosting?
- A: Web Hosting or 'Hosting' is a service provided by a vendor which offers a physical location for the storage of web pages and files. Think of a Web Hosting Company as a type of landlord, they rent physical space on their servers allowing webpages to be viewed on the Internet.
- Q: Why do I need hosting?
- A: If you want a web site visible on the internet for 24/7, you need to rent some space on a computer that specializes in serving files out across the internet to "host" your web page for you.
- Q: Can I use my own domain name and/or hosting?
- A: Yes, sure. We offer fast and very reliable hosting at affordable price, however we don’t mind if you’d like to use any other hosting solution.